Phil Gerbyshak has trained hundreds if not thousands of people on how to use social media more effectively. Here are some of the most popular courses.
Fundamentals of Social Media
If you need a social media overview for your staff, explaining all the latest platforms and why it might be valuable to your organization, this is the perfect course. Training can be just an hour or up to a full day of social media training, perfect for organizations of all sizes.
Topics covered include:
- Blogging fundamentals
- Twitter fundamentals
- LinkedIn fundamentals
- Google+ fundamentals
- Facebook fundamentals
LinkedIn Fundamentals Training for Sales Professionals
For those confused by the fundamentals of LinkedIn, we have just the course for you.
Some of the topics we cover include:
- What is LinkedIn – and what can you do with it?
- Why LinkedIn is such a valuable tool in your sales tool belt
- How to set up your profile for maximum results
- What you need to know about privacy settings
- How to create your personal connections strategy
- Fundamentals of LinkedIn navigation
Training typically goes 90 minutes, and we conclude every session with ample time for questions and answers.
LinkedIn Training for Lead Generation
LinkedIn for Lead Generation begins where Fundamentals of LinkedIn for Sales Professionals leaves off. While Fundamentals of LinkedIn for Sales Professionals is not required to take this course, we do recommend you be at least an intermediate LinkedIn user to take full advantage of this session.
In LinkedIn for Lead Generation for Sales Professionals, I cover much more advanced ways to use LinkedIn.
- Optimizing your LinkedIn profile for maximum findability
- Creating a more 3 Dimensional profile
- Using search to power your lead generation
- Uncovering the gold in LinkedIn Groups
Training typically goes 90 minutes, and I conclude every session with ample time for questions and answers.
Advanced LinkedIn Tactics Training for Sales Professionals
This is the most advanced LinkedIn course we offer, and requires you have taken at least LinkedIn for Lead Generation. There is a strong focus on questions and answers, as this is a highly customized course. We ask that you gather all questions from your team ahead of time so we can take full advantage of the time we have together.
Advanced LinkedIn for Sales Professionals
Topics covered during Advanced LinkedIn for Sales Professionals typically includes:
- Who’s looking at my profile – and what should I do about it?
- InMail – When to use it and when to not use it
- Premium Features Overview and Usability
- Recommendations – giving and receiving
- Anything else your team wants to know.
This session is scheduled for 90 minutes and will be mostly customized questions and answers that your sales professionals want to know, as well as anything new LinkedIn has rolled out since previous training was completed.
Contact Phil Gerbyshak to check availability and book your organization’s social media training today.