Social Media Marketing
I love quick ways to do things, and I get asked how to measure social media ROI all the time.
The easiest way I’ve found is this handy infographic.
Take a look at this info graphic that shows the statistics that social media play among advisers. Notice how these span across platforms. Where are you in the statistic and where is your target market? Are you competitive?
This info-graphic highlights what opportunities are out there for business growth through social media, it also has some tips for edict when using these three platforms: Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Businesses looking to grow in the social media world or trying to find where their social media niche is can really benefit from this information.
Instagram offers a unique way to keep your brand in front of customers and allow them to interact. The ‘Do Business Last’ theme also fits right! This is excellent for helping business owners to see the value of Instagram.
Many companies overlook the power of Google+, here’s why you should look again. This is a great reminder for all of us that in the SEO world, you have to go beyond keywords.
This infographic breaks down what you can do to get more of the followers that improve your brand and your return on investment; it does this by artfully showing how to use twitter effectively. This is great to analyze your twitter or to build a stellar account!
Have you considered how video marketing could help your business succeed in reaching the target market? This infographic shows why investment in video marketing will drive people to your site and hold their attention. It also increases PR profitability. This information is not only good for sales industry but also for other sectors to help with educating their clientele.
Check out this infographic for some information that can help you increase your effectiveness on LinkedIn, and see why a little effort is well worth your time.
LinkedIn drives 64% of all visits generated by social media channels to corporate websites. Are you taking advantage of this opportunity to grow your business, by allowing LinkedIn to help you drive customers to your website? You could try posting awesome information linking back to your website.
30% log in everyday! How often do they see your name?
Comment below and let me know what LinkedIn stat is your favorite!
You’re a busy financial advisor, and yet you know you need to do something, ANYTHING on LinkedIn today to move your business forward, to get a lead, earn a referral, or something to stay in front of your existing customer base and show them you’re paying attention.
You’ve got just 10 minutes to use LinkedIn. What can you do?
At least 10 things!
10 Things to Do in 10 Minutes (or less) on LinkedIn
1) Update your status with the latest news from your company’s LinkedIn company page, or company website
2) Update your status with the latest news about your favorite hobby or pastime, preferably by asking a question.
3) Request new connections with 3 of the People You May Know that show up on your home screen.
4) Change the filter on your home page from All Updates to be Profile Updates and look for people who’ve recently been promoted, had a job change, or had a work anniversary, and block time on your calendar to personally congratulate them with a phone call or a hand written note in the next week.
5) Review the People Who’ve Viewed Your Profile and reach out now, or schedule time on your calendar to contact them by e-mail or phone if they’re first level connections.
6) Review the People Who’ve Viewed Your Profile and reach out to them, or at least schedule time on your calendar to connect with them on LinkedIn if they’re second level connections.
7) Go to your LinkedIn Inbox and accept any new LinkedIn invitations, and block time on your calendar in the next week to go through these people’s networks and look for potential referral opportunities.
8) Respond to any LinkedIn emails sent to you.
9) Review the suggested Groups You May Like on the LinkedIn homepage, and join any that look like they are filled with clients or prospects.
10) Review the Companies You May Want to Follow and click on any companies you want to work with to review their recent updates to look for news you can act on like new hires/layoffs, expansion news, and anything else that may be useful.
These are just 10 things you can do in 10 minutes (or less) on LinkedIn.
Which ones are YOUR favorite? Leave a comment below – or share this article on LinkedIn – and then take the next 9 minutes to do something else useful on LinkedIn to build your business!