5 Reasons You Should Go to Small Business Boot Camp on 9/10/11
This Saturday I am teaching a small business boot camp in Chicago, IL, thanks to the fine folks at Big Ooga. I know your time is limited, so I’m teaching ways you can create your very own social media playbook so you can use social media to grow your business in bite sized time chunks.
1) There will only be (at most) 14 other people in the class. Small class sizes means you will get attention from me, your instructor. We’ll go at a good pace, just fast enough to keep it interesting, and slow enough that everyone in attendance can follow along.
2) Other small business owners will be attending. All of the people in attendance are small business owners, so you can learn from all of their mistakes and successes and questions.
3) Your question WILL be answered – I won’t leave until your question gets answered, and if I can’t answer it the day of, I promise to get back to you.
4) Chicago isn’t a frequent spot for my training – Most of my training engagements are either very local in the Milwaukee area or are very far away like Washington DC, Denver and Philadelphia.
5) You get a free lunch – Who says there’s no such thing as a free lunch? We have a free catered lunch for you to enjoy from the fine folks at Sullivan’s Steak House.
Want to know what I’ll be teaching, or do you want to sign up? Go visit the Big Ooga.
Hope you can make it! I look forward to seeing you in Chicago this Saturday, September 10th!